Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Glam up...πŸ–€

 Hello girls, 

Today's topic is going to be my daily skin care routine and the products I include in my routine. So keep reading! 

First of all, morning routine is very important. So, cleanse your face in the morning and I use the Dermavive hydra cleanser. It is best for sensitive skin and provides with super hydration. 



Next step, the toner. I am using the plum green tea pore cleansing toner. It deeply cleans your pores and nourishes the skin. 



Then, I am using the Neutriderm moisturizing lotion with Vitamin E and is best for hydrating the skin and to lock the moisture content in skin.



Finally, I use sunscreen. It is a must. Never skip sunscreen in your day to day life. Use sunscreen of SPF above 50 to protect you from the UVA and UVB rays of sun. I am using the Aqualogica Dewy sunscreen. It protects you. 



Follow these steps and see the result! 

Hope you enjoyed. Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment