Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Say cheese!

 Have you heard of being filling your mind and tummy in yummy food? 

Here you go! 

Those you love fresh juices and sweet items, this is for you. Fruit Bae is one of the famous stores in different parts of Kerala. My visit to Fruit bae was really good. As I am a person who loves to have fresh fruits, juices and fruit items like parfait, I just loved the experience! 

Thier pioneering process brings you a purity of taste – natural, full bodied, nothing artificial. Tasting Fruit bae quickly ignites a realization - This is how fruit & fruit blends should taste! Pure like the original farm fresh fruit.Their tender coconut falooda is my absolute favourite. I visit here pretty often post dinner to grab a little dessert and the falooda has to be my favourite. I love their flavours.



No comments:

Post a Comment