Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Shades of Goa 🏖

 6 days in Goa

As part of curriculum, I recently visited Goa to attend the 53rd International Film Festival of India. It was a mesmerizing experience and I found it very fascinating and interesting. 

Talking of the experience in Film Festival, it was a great opportunity to explore many new things and learn things. Similarly, the last two days were dedicated to the tour and the entire batch enjoyed being there. I got chance to explore new tastes of Goa. The night life was just awesome. Places to visit in Goa are also equally beautiful. Beaches are filled with music, people and a very chill environment. 

Goa is one of the best places in India to visit. The hotels and restaurants are having people who are so nice to outsiders and are very hospitable. The Aguada Fort, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Colva Beach, Old Goa Church are all beautiful places to see. The language and culture of Goa is fully immersed in it.. Try to visit Goa any time in your life... 















No comments:

Post a Comment